The specialist anchor for fixings in polystyrene and rigid foam panels
Field of Application:
For securing electrical installations, lighting, building signs, letter boxes, motion detectors etc. in polystyrene, rigid foam panels and other thermal insulation composite systems.
- Remove an area of plaster or other surface material from the substrate in the size of the wall plug collar (see table). Screw the anchor in until flush using low torque without pre-drilling
- All packs include a setting tool
- Can be used outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with stainless steel screws
- No need for time-consuming spaced installation in masonry.
- Prevents cold bridging effect
- Thermally stable from -20°C to +100°C
- Easy to use
- Rapid, economical mounting