- Flexible plastic chambers embedded in the handle ensure a perfect fit in any hand.
- Up to 30% greater force transfer than conventional handles.
- Drive symbol on handle cap.
- The molybdenum vanadium steel blades are tempered and particularly impact resistant to prevent splintering and injuries.
- Handles: Anti-roll protection in handle head prevents the screwdriver from rolling away, cross hole for hanging up tool or inserting a lever.
- Blade: matt chrome-plated, hexagon blade with torque adjustment. *(apart from TX and slotted size 3.0/3.5 - these are only available with circular blades) and **(apart from slotted 4.0, which is only available with hexagon blades).
- Tip: "Black Tip" for a precise fit. (apart from hexagon blades)
Slotted: 5.5 x 1.0/6.5 x 1.2/8.0 x 1.2.
E-Slim VDE PH: 1/2.
E-Slim VDE slotted: 3.5 x 0.6/4.0 x 0.8.
Screwdriver with bit with magnetic ring.