S24 foam sealant is a ready-to-use mono-component, self-expanding hard polyurethane foam that has been specially developed for sealing shaft and culvert rings.
Field of Application:
For fitting well shaft collars and concrete pipe elements with rebated joints or tongue and groove joints. For connecting clay and ceramic pipes.
Unsuitable for applications under water and for filling larger, closed cavities without exposure to atmospheric moisture. Foam does not adhere to materials such as polyethylene, silicone, grease or similar. Cured polyurethane foam is not UV-resistant and must be protected from exposure to UV by being painted over or sealed with sealant (silicone, acrylic, MS polymer). Unsuitable for drinking water wells!
Vertical joints and cavities must be filled with foam from the bottom and must not be overfilled. The general application conditions for PU foams apply.
- NEW: Now equipped with a combi valve and can be processed by hand (with an adapter tube attached) or by pistol
- Excellent adherence to concrete, plaster, masonry, wood and many plastics
- High adhesive strength
- Resistant to dilute sulphuric acid, nitric acid, sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite solution, stabilised with sodium hydroxide
- Insoluble and waterproof
- High resistance to aging and rotting
- Free of formaldehyde/PCB and PCP