For securing components using wood screws, particle board screws or metric screws
extractor hoods, aluminium and copper sheet, surface-mounted boxes, pictures, letter boxes, clothes rails, curtain rails, towel holders, lights, metal brackets, shelving, pipe clamps, skirting boards, temperature sensors etc.
concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, sand-lime brick, plaster, natural stone and other pressure-resistant solid materials, also for use outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with stainless steel screws.
For use with wood screws with max. diameter
- High temperature resistance of -40°C to +100°C
- Resistant to chemicals
- Pre-mounting and push-through mounting possible
- Also for use with metric screws, such as steel screws, threaded screws and threaded rods
- The drive-in support allows the screw to be pre-mounted and prevents premature expansion of the anchor
- The lateral struts prevent rotation in the borehole
- Also deliverable in a RECA dispenser box