Stainless steel up to 2 mm, unalloyed steels up to 4 mm, plastics, PVC, aluminium, zinc, plaster and lightweight boards can be processed economically with RECA cemented carbide-tipped hole saws.
For use in hand and upright drills.
For upright drills, do not use an automatic feed.
- Use arecal drilling and cutting oil when sawing metal
- Do not use cutting oil for cast iron
- Use petroleum for aluminium
- High concentric precision due to solid construction
- Optimised chip angle with special grinding surface ensure high cutting performance and long service life
- A specially hardened shaft is used for diameters from 32 mm for better absorption of the high torsional forces
- Morse taper holders can be used for diameters from 32 mm