For securing heavy loads in non-cracked concrete for indoor and outdoor use (in conjunction with A4-70 anchor rods)
The V compound anchoring system comprises a glass capsule filled with synthetic resin, hardener and quartz aggregate as well as an anchor rod. The components in the glass capsule are mixed to a quick-setting mortar by turning the anchor rod.
Field of Application:
For securing anchor plates, brackets, guard rails, machines, shelving, steel beams, street lighting, gates etc. in non-cracked standard concrete with strength class ≥ C20/25 and ≤ C50/60.
- High load-bearing capacity in non-cracked concrete
- Low expansion pressure, short centre and edge distances
- Borehole extensively sealed after curing
- Can also be used in hard natural stone without construction permit
- Anchor rods with hexagon head for easy mounting; suitable tool supplied