Bimetal for steel and stainless steel
The EXTREME hole saw ensures a very fast sawing progress and can be used on mobile and stationary machines. Stable base plate with more threads. Combi vario toothing made from M42 bimetal (8% cobalt).
Universal application with many materials. E.g.: steel, stainless steel, cast metal, copper, bronze, aluminium, (some) plastics, wood etc.
- Use coolant when cutting metals.
- Reduce rotation speed with stainless steels.
- Regularly remove chippings to prevent overheating.
- Maximum cutting depth 38 mm.
- Not suitable for thin sheet metal. Minimum thickness > 1.5 mm
- Always keep to the speed values.
- From a diameter of 160 mm, only suitable for use with some metal materials.
• Reinforced base plate with more threads
- High concentricity
- No thread tearing
• Extreme tooth shape
- Rapid sawing progress with minimal tooth breakage
- Easy drilling
• Tooth pitch Vario 4/6Z HSS Co8 (8% Co)
- Rapid heat removal — maximum service life
- High-quality cutting
• Optimised recesses with auxiliary bar from a diameter of 19 mm
- Drilling core can be removed quickly and easily
Start tapping with low drilling force. Continue drilling with reduced, even pressure, avoid oscillating movements when drilling, always observe speed table, use coolant. Ventilate hole saw when using on wood and wood replacement materials.