Two-component PU foam without propellant
Field of Application:
Ideal for installing door frames
Fold mounting tape strips into V shapes and insert at all installation points with the point uppermost. Cut off the two upper components of the mixing tube holder on the cartridge and attach the mixing tube. Insert the cartridge into the gun and pump the lever until the mixing tube is filled. Use an extension hose for deep or narrow joints. After the foam has cured, cut off protruding mounting tape strips and foam.
Use spreaders when installing door frames.
- Quick to harden
- Non-tacky after only 1–2 minutes
- Cuttable after only 5 minutes
- Final spreading possible after only 20 minutes!
- (Conventional propellant foam requires at least 120 min)
- For quicker, easier and safer working
- Complies with DIN 4102, B 2
- No pressure required
- UV resistant
- Resistant to rotting, heat, water and many chemicals