Universal two-component composite mortar for non-critical securing of medium to heavy loads in concrete, solid and perforated brick
VM Multi plus is an injection mortar based on polyester resin for non-critical attachment in all solid building materials with very little expansion pressure. When using perforated sleeves, it is also suitable for reliable use in perforated brick.
For use with composite mortar application guns
Field of Application:
With perforated sleeve suitable for anchoring in:
Vertically perforated brick, hollow sand-lime brick, hollow blocks, pumice slabs, hollow block ceilings and other perforated and hollow block bricks
Without perforated sleeve, suitable for anchoring in:
Concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, clinker brick, rock and other solid building materials
Plastic cartridge with mixer nozzle
- Styrene-free, hence less inherent odour
- Just one composite mortar for non-critical securing of different building materials
- Versatile, with various connecting elements such as anchor rods and threaded rods, female thread sleeves, reinforcement bars, iron rods, pipes, hooks, screws etc.
- Borehole almost fully closed
- Any left-over mortar can be reused
- Shelf life: 18 months
Coaxial cartridge, incl. mixer nozzle