For securing medium to heavy loads in cracked and non-cracked concrete
The VMZ injection system is a bonded expansion anchor comprising a two-component, styrene-free composite mortar and a special anchor rod with nut and washer. The load is transferred via the mechanical interlocking of individual anchor rod cones in the mortar and also via a combination of retention and frictional forces in the concrete.
Field of Application:
For anchoring heavy loads, such as steel beams, steel supports, railings (also bridges), brackets, façades etc. in cracked and non-cracked standard concrete with a strength class of ≥ C20/25 and ≤ C50/60.
- High load-bearing capacities in cracked and non-cracked concrete through expansion cones in the anchor rods
- Low expansion pressure, short centre and edge distances
- For installation in dry and wet concrete, from borehole diameters ≥ 14 mm, can also be used in water-logged boreholes
- Borehole extensively sealed after curing
- High temperature resistance (long term to +72°C, short term to +120°C)
- Opened cartridges can be re-used if they are re-sealed with the end cap
- Can also be used in concrete < C20/25 and in hard natural stone without construction permit
- For hammer-drilled boreholes, also effective during under seismic activity (SEISMIC C1 and C2)
- Diamond-drilled boreholes possible (for VMZ-A from M 10/for VMZ-IG from M 12)
Coaxial cartridge, incl. mixer nozzle